Please contact 13 19 40 or visit http://131940.qld.gov.au/Home.aspx for up to date information regarding the road conditions
- Tambo-Springsure (Dawson Development)
For further information on the conditions of any of these roads please contact the Blackall-Tambo Regional Council on (07) 4621 6600 between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Road Works Information from the Barcaldine Regional Council
Please not the following roadwork's across the region:
- Clermont to Alpha - Sealing works 40klm to 60klm north of Alpha. Works will be completed progessively from mid-March 2018 to mid-2019, weather permitting. Hours of work are Monday to Saturday 6am to 6pm. Side tracks are in place. Motorists are reminded to dirve carefully through the work zone, be aware of changed traffic conditions and follow the direction of traffic control on site.
- Muttaburra to Aramac - Work expected to take place from 02.10.2018 to 23.10.18 21klm west of Aramac for 1klm. Detours are in place. Black soil, slippery when wet. Be aware of changed traffic conditions. (09.10.18-traffic controllers on site directing traffic, delays may occur)
- Barcaldine to Isisford (Barcy Downs) - Full construction of road 11klm from turnoff for a distance of 5klm. Work expected to take place from July to October 2018. Detours are in place. Black soil, slippery when wet. Be aware of changed traffic conditions.
- Blackall to Barcaldine - Resealing works on Box Street from Bauhinia Street to the intersection of the Capricorn Highway. Work will commence on 06/10/2018 around lunchtime. Detours are in place. Be aware of changed traffic conditions. Traffic controllers on site directing traffic, delays may occur.
If you have any quiries please do not hesitate to contact us:
Barcaldine Regional Council
PH:07 4651 5600