NEW PLANNING SCHEME
Proposed Blackall-Tambo Region Planning Scheme – Open for public comment
Blackall-Tambo Regional Council is pleased to advise that the proposed new Blackall-Tambo Region Planning Scheme is now on public display. The community and stakeholders are encouraged to review the document and invited to provide feedback.
The purpose of the proposed planning scheme is to shape and manage development in the Blackall-Tambo Region over the next 10-20 years.
The proposed planning scheme can be viewed HERE or in person at the office of Blackall-Tambo Regional Council at 6 Coronation Drive, Blackall or 21 Arthur Street, Tambo. Interested parties may also purchase a copy of the document from either council office.
Any person can make a written submission about any aspect of the proposed Blackall-Tambo Region Planning Scheme during the public consultation period.
The public consultation period is from
Monday 23 September 2019 up to and including Monday 25 November 2019.
Making a submission
Submissions must be made in writing or by email.
To be considered properly made, a submission must:
· be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Blackall-Tambo Regional Council
· be received by Blackall-Tambo Regional Council during the consultation period (on or before Monday 25 November 2019)
· state the name and residential or business address of each submitter
· state the grounds of the submission, and the facts and circumstances relied on to support the grounds
· state one postal or electronic address for service relating to the submission for all submitters
· be signed by each person making the submission, however signatures are not required for email (electronic) submissions.
Submissions can be lodged:
· by emailing a submission to email@example.com
· by posting a submission to PO Box 21, Blackall Q 4472
· by delivering in person at the office of Blackall-Tambo Regional Council at 6 Coronation Drive, Blackall or 21 Arthur Street, Tambo.
If you have queries about making a submission, contact Andrea Saunders on (07) 4621 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following factsheets may assist you in understanding key aspects of the proposed planning scheme:
- Overview of categories of development and assessment click HERE
- Zones and precincts click HERE
- Establishing home-based businesses click HERE
- Planning for natural hazards – flooding click HERE
- Making a submission about the proposed planning scheme click HERE
The proposed Blackall-Tambo Region Planning Scheme
Click HERE to download a complete copy of the proposed planning scheme -
To download a particular part of the proposed planning scheme click on the links following:
- Parts 1-2 (introductory & explanatory) of the proposed planning scheme
- Part 3 (strategic framework) of the proposed planning scheme
- Part 4 (tables of assessment) of the proposed planning scheme
- Part 5 (zones and zone codes) of the proposed planning scheme
- Part 6 (development codes) of the proposed planning scheme
- Schedule 1 (definitions) of the proposed planning scheme
- Schedule 2 (mapping) of the proposed planning scheme
- Schedule 3 (heritage places) of the proposed planning scheme
- Schedule 4 (local government infrastructure information)
- Schedule 5 and Appendices of the proposed planning scheme
Click HERE to view the new interactive online mapping to support the proposed planning scheme.
Alternatively, static PDF zone, precinct and flood mapping are contained in Schedule 2 (mapping) of the proposed planning scheme.
Where the proposed planning scheme calls up certain mapping for a certain purpose, the hyperlink to access the mapping is provided in the proposed planning scheme document.