Under Section 736 of the Sustainable Planning Act 2009, Council is required to publish on its website the following information about each development application made to the local government as assessment manager:
- The day the application was made,
- The applicant's name and address,
- A description of the property,
- A description of the proposed development,
- Whether the application requires code or impact assessment or both, and
- Whether public notification of the application is required.
Council may also publish information relating to each development application including:
- The names of the referral agencies for the development application, and
- The day the development application was decided and whether it was approved, approved subject to conditions or refused.
The Development Applications Register contains information on the development applications made to Council as assessment manager since the 1 January 2009.