Our publication scheme descibes and categorises information routinely available from the Council. It has been developed to give the community greater access to information held by Council. The information listed below is free of charge however there is a fee to make a Right to Information Application. The fee is $44.85, additional charges $6.95 and photocopying is $0.25 per page.
These fees can be viewed in Council's Fee's & Charges.
It is strongly recommended you contact Council before submitting an application as the information you require may already be available. To lodge an access/amend an application please click on the below links;
These forms are in pdf format which requires Acrobat Reader to view; this can be downloaded for free from www.adobe.com
- About Us - Who we are and what we do
- Our Services - The services we offer
- Our Finances - What we spend and how we spend it
- Our Priorities - What our priorities are and how we are doing
- Our Decisions - How we make decisions
- Our Policies - Our policies and procedures
- Our Lists - Lists and Registers
Some of the documents on this site are only available in pdf format. Should you be unable to read these documents please call 0746 216 600 and we will endeavour to meet all reasonable requests for an alternative format of the documents.
If you would like to make a complaint because information is not available in the publication scheme please contact RTI@btrc.qld.gov.au