The Tambo Library is located in the Old Court House Heritage Listed building. It is located in Arthur Street next door to the Post Office. Contact details: Phone / Fax (07) 4654 6408 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org Library membership is free to residents.
|Monday - Friday||8.30am - 1.15pm|
|2.00pm - 4.45pm|
The Library Officer Sharynn Brigg will ensure that you find something for every member of the family to enjoy. Not only can you choose from the resources on the shelves but you have access to State Library's Public Libraries catalogue which holds over a million articles. So if you are looking for that book to help you tackle that DIY repair around the home or need to know how a jet engine works or want a DVD to entertain the family, then if you can't find it on the shelves it can be ordered for you.
Need to type up the minutes from a meeting or get your resume together or catch up with everyone on facebook then use the library computers. Internet and printing are available at reasonable rates. Computer use is free.
The library holds a selection of the following resources:
- Fiction for the very young to adults.
- Non-fiction for children, young people and adults
- DVD's of all genres for the young and not so young
- Talking Books on CD and M3l
- Large Print for adults
- Selection of magazines for all age groups
- Music Cd's
- Computer use
- Other resources are available, literacy, books in other languages, cd's to learn another language.