- Blackall Hospital
- Landsborough Highway
- (07) 4650 7700
- (07) 4650 7799
Monday to Friday - 9.00am onwards - Names to be registered at Administration beforehand
Emergency Department: 24 Hours
- Visiting Specialist Services: Ophthalmology, Optometrist, Paediatrician, General Surgeon, Psychiatrist & Gynaecologist
- Clinics: RFDS Woman's clinic (female doctor & female nurse); Blackall Hospital is currently running a monthly toe nail clinic
- Allied Health Services: Dietician, Physiotherapist (currently vacant), Social Workers, - Child Health, Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Alcohol & Drug, Indigenous Health Workers & Mental Health Workers
- Aged Care Services: Visiting HACC & Social workers.
- Blackall Hospital also provides ante-natal and post-natal care.
- Dental Services - please ring