Blackall Saleyards & Transit Centre
The iconic Blackall Saleyards, established in 1968, is situated in the heart of western Queensland's cattle country. Today the facility is the major selling centre in Western Queensland.
Drawing cattle from a vast geographical area, over 130,000 head of cattle pass through these yards each year.
The regular Thursday sales commence at 8.30am and includes a monthly weaner & store sale. These sales are well supported by all major processors, feedlots and re-stockers.
The Blackall Saleyards are both EU and Organic accredited, boasting a modern weighing facility, bull selling ring and 2 bay washdown area.
Visitors can experience the action of live selling from the purpose built viewing platform. A country style canteen operates during sales.
The Blackall Saleyards has every cattleman's needs covered.
SELLING SPELLING WEIGHING
- Deck weighing - Sale & private weighing on request
- Double deck loading & unloading ramps
- Modern drafting facilities
- Vet approved crush area
- New stud bull complex & selling ring
- New large office & scanning facilities (NLIS compliant)
- Shaded water & selling yards
- Viewing deck - Tourists welcome
- Car & truck parking
- Toilet & showers amenities x 2
- 2 Bay washdown facility
- Seed washing facility
- Elders Rural Services
- Ray White Livestock
- Grant Daniel & Long
- Frame Rural Agencies
For bookings, information and personalised service please contact:
Dave & Dee Carter
M: 0428 574 887