Please contact 13 19 40 or visit http://131940.qld.gov.au/Home.aspx for up to date information regarding the road conditions
- Tambo-Springsure (Dawson Development)
For further information on the conditions of any of these roads please contact the Blackall-Tambo Regional Council on (07) 4621 6600 between 8.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Road Works Information from the Barcaldine Regional Council
Please not the following roadwork's across the region:
- Blackall to Barcaldine - Barcaldine South Upgrade. From Alice River Bridge to Bauhinia Street intersection Barcaldine from February to August 2018. Single traffic land in each direction with side tracks used as needed. Internittent delays of up to 15mins are expected. Motorists are reminded to drive carefully through the work zone, be aware of changed traffic conditions and follow the direction of traffic control on site.
- Clermont to Alpha - sealing works 40klm to 60klm north of Alpha. Works will be completed progessively from mid March 2018 to mid-2019, weather permitting. Hours of work are Monday to Saturday 6am to 6pm. Side tracks are in place. Motorists are reminded to drive carefully through the work zone, be aware of changed traffic conditions and follow the direction of traffic control site.
- Muttaburra to Aramac for 5klm. Detours are in place. Black soil, slippery when wet. Be aware of changed traffic conditions.
- Barcaldine to Isisford ( Barcy Downs Road) - Full construction of road 11klm from turnoff for a distance of 5klm. Detours are in place. Black soil, slippery when wet. Be aware of changed traffic conditions.